Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Better late than never.

I told you I would post my morning routine, I'm sorry it's now afternoon!


                       


This is what I aim (key word "aim") for my mornings to consist of, reading God's word (beside the fireplace, coffee in hand). Did I mention I LOVE to read? Furthermore, I love reading ALL things inspirational. Nothing provides me with more inspiration than the Bible. From the Bible, I learn how to be a godly wife, a good mother, and most of all, how to be a Christian. 

I am a first time mother, and I don't know how you handled 3 a.m. wake up calls from a screaming infant that refused to sleep, but I handled mine through prayer. 


“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
John 14:27 

I am also a new wife. (Yes I still consider 5 years new!) Maybe your marriage doesn't enter into troubled waters, but mine has, and at times, still does. Yes, this too, is handled through prayer. 


“Wherefore they are no more twain (two), but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder (separate).”
Matthew 19:6

Lastly, I am a Christian. I desire, above all else, to follow Christ. This means studying his word. Have I mentioned I love to read? I sometimes have a difficult time prioratizing bible study, with my school work, and not to mention the books I read for pleasure. But, when I finally realized that "the bible is meant to be bread for daily use, not cake for special occasions," everything started falling into place. I learned how to manage my "me" time, with "His" time. 

Which brings me to this...

When I decided to leave the medical field for English, I was discouraged by those around me. It was God, however, who gave me peace to pursue my dreams, and it is God who has carried me thus far. 

Don't be discouraged by the world. God, is the ultimate encourager. Find peace in Him, and he will set you up for greatness!
 
"Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already." -Dave Willis 


**“And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.”**
 
-Luke 1:45
 


No comments:

Post a Comment